DYC Hi-Dri Boatel
Boatel Hours (April 1 – Dec 31)
Sat & Sun 7am-4:30pm
Deltaville Yachting Center’s Hi–Dri Boatel has capacity for 130 boats. We can accommodate boats ranging from 28’ down to 8’ dinghies. Boatel services are offered 7 days per week (during the season) with unlimited in and out service. The Boatel maintains a 18,000lbs capacity forklift and a 10,000 lbs capacity forklift, with service just a phone call away. The Boatel is closed from January 1 until April 1 with enclosed seasonal winter storage available on the floor.
- Completely enclosed building
- Both fixed docks & a floating dock are available with wash down hoses and dock carts for your boating convenience.
- Free do-it–yourself work racks
- Dockside non-ethanol gasoline
- Pool, clubhouse, bathhouse, waterside picnic area for Boatel customers
- Stay aboard dockage rates available
- Convenient to the best fishing and cruising areas in the Rappahannock River and Chesapeake Bay
- Fish cleaning station
$5.85 per overall foot per month (additional fees will apply based on billing frequency & length of contract)
Additional Charges May Apply:
|Hard tops||$20.00 per month|
|Bimini tops left in upright position||$20.00 per month|
|Beam in excess of 8’6”||$15.00 per month|
|Sea drive brackets||$14.25 per month|
Annual and monthly contracts are available. Year long contracts may be paid on an annual, semiannual, quarterly or monthly basis. Additional fees will apply based on billing frequency and length of contract.
Winter storage rates in enclosed Boatel facility available from January 1 until April 1.
|17’ or less||$100|
|18’ or larger||$5.85 per foot|
For more information contact us at (804) 776-9898.